Simple yummy tuna sandwich
We rarely eat canned foods in our house, but canned tuna is an exception. I love how easy it is to whip up the sandwich in less than 15′, add some fruits, and you have a decent lunch to go or just eat at home. Here is how I made my tuna sandwich:
- multi-grain bread
- 1 tuna in oil can ( drain the oil well)
- 2 soft boiled eggs ( smashed)
- 1/4 C mayonaise ( I like to use Kewpie- Japanese mayonnaise )
- 1/4 onion ( thinly sliced) ( best if use red onion)
- 1/2 apple ( thinly sliced)
- 1/4 C pecan
- salt & pepper to taste
- a dash of cayenne
- cucumber pickle & radish spout to garnish ( optional)
Mix together tuna, eggs, onion, apple, pecan, & seasoning. Spread on bread and enjoy. If you have time, leave the tuna mixture in the fridge for about 30′ before serving, it will taste better.
Hope you do try it.
Bye bye for now.